Quality and Reliable Furnace Repairs provided by Dusty Ducts HVAC Services Inc.
Experiencing some technical difficulties with getting your heater to turn on? Or are you experiencing some malfunctions while it’s working? Dusty Ducts HVAC Services can provide credible advice and furnace repairs, after inspecting your furnace closely and consulting with you to ensure that the best solution is provided. It’s crucial to get your furnace repaired, if it’s experiencing inefficiencies, to ensure your home or commercial space is properly heated throughout the cooler months.
Whether you’re looking for a part replacement, or a full system maintenance check and tune-up, Dusty Ducts HVAC Services Inc. and our credible team of professionals are ready to assist you, from start to finish, to ensure your concerns and problems are addressed with the best and most appropriate solution. We strive to provide quality craftsmanship and customer service, no matter the size of the project!
Common Heater Issues that Dusty Ducts HVAC Services Inc. Can Handle:
- Malfunctioning or defective thermostat
- Uneven heating throughout commercial or residential spaces
- Loud & squeaky noises
- Visible damage to the blower belt
- Worn out gears or ball bearings
- Damaged and cracked heat exchangers
- Filter changes
- Clogged and dirty air ducts
- Electrical wiring problems
- Pilot Light malfunctions and issues
How to Know When It’s Time to Replace your Furnace & the Signs You Should Take Note of:
- Age: If your furnace is over 15 years or older, it is most likely past its lifespan and will need to be replaced soon.
- High Bills: If your monthly utility and energy bills are steadily increasing, it could be a sign that your furnace is exceeding its working capacity. This is usually an indicator that your furnace and heating system may be experiencing some problems.
- Outdated: You cannot find parts for your outdated furnace
- Inconsistency: If your furnace turns on and off without warning, this is a sign of inconsistency.
- Dust & Dirt: Noticing dust around the house or commercial space, more than usual? An old furnace could be the cause, as old systems circulate dust and other pollutants.
- Strange Noises or Uneven Heating:The biggest sign that it’s time to replace a furnace is when it causes strange noises or uneven heating throughout your space and environment, ultimately leading to discomforts.
Dusty Ducts HVAC Services Inc. will Check Vital Parts of Your Furnace
Our team of experts will provide recommendations, based on all parts of your furnace and heating system, post routine service checks. Some furnace maintenance work includes the following:
- Inspection and cleaning of gas burners
- Inspection of heat exchanger, to prevent any monoxide leaks or fires
- Surveil airflow and blower functionality, to ensure furnace is efficiently working
- Gas valve inspection
- Inspecting any additional parts that pertain to the furnace, for any corrosion or damage